Monday 14 November 2011

Immortals Review



OH MY GOD! Yesterday I went to see this movie because I am a huge fan of Mythology and my god this movie was awesome!! I'm still buzzing from all the drama and I want to see it again - I don't care if people don't think it's great but hey - everyone is allowed an opinion.


There was an amazing cast too - who says gods should be old men and women (well except in disguise) if that happened in this movie nobody would see it.

Heard of Henry Cavill - that he's in a show called Tutors (never seen it) and that fact that if he was younger he would have been Edward Cullen instead of Robert Pattinson in the Twilight movies. Seeing him in action for the first time as the main hero - he was brilliant, I was impressed.

Then you have Luke Evans who was brilliant in the Three Musketers this year (Can't say the movie itself was great but there you go) and even better as Zeus, best Zeus so far or ever in fact! It was even cool to see John Hurt there as his earthly old man form -  remember him as Mr. Ollivander in the Harry Potter movies, V For Vendatta and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy which was out this year.

Then you have Kellan Lutz - ever known as Emment Cullen, my fav character so was pretty glad to see him especially as Poseidon.

Also glad to see Isabel Lucas (remembered her face before remaining myself she was in Home and Away) Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire) and Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler) as the evil guy.



I will admit that there should be more depth to the characters and the fact that Theseus was a demi-god (his father is actually Poseidon) in the myth books and not in the film but for what it's worth - it is brilliant!! I want the DVD right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment