Thursday 8 December 2011

Self Reflective Review

It's the end of term and we've all been asked to do this review about this term in general about how well we've done and what we need to improve.



Achievements
  • Editing Improvement
  • Learning how to use Celtx
  • Script work


Reasons For Success
  • Hard working (I think)
  • On Time
  • Good Attendance (when I'm not ill)

Less Successful Outcomes
  • Not much camera work (only because I was acting)
  • Getting stressed nearly all the time

Possible reasons for making less progress in this area
  • Time Limit for the Children's Drama
  • Understanding what needs to be done
  • Complications with the task at hand

Areas For Improvement
  •  Maths

  •  Upgrade Blog assignments




Future opportunities that would be helpful

  • BBC Trip
  • Upgrading assignments to higher grade
  • Getting help to help me understand my signments



No comments:

Post a Comment