Wednesday 26 June 2013

END OF COLLEGE DAYS!!!

The time has come to declare that I have finished college for good! Or at least until I have something new I want to learn or go to uni (properly not as I don't have £9000!)

Overall I got a Distinction * which is bloody good and I got the same grade on the BTEC First in  Media so...yeah I am very happy about that!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the tutors over the last three years for everything and helping me with tasks that I had trouble with understanding and all the times I would get stress over everything that could go wrong and hope the future students work just as hard next year (well maybe a few really good ones anyways!"

HAPPY DAYS EVERYONE!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT I AM GOING TO BE DOING NOW OTHER THAN TRYING TO EARN SOME MONEY BUT I REALLY HOPE TO WORK BEHIND THE CAMERA OR IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA IN THE FILM BUSINESS (You gotta dream ya know!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment